The COVID-19 news is changing regularly. We advise you to check with your national and local health authorities regarding the situation in your area.
Opening Up Again:
- Advices and Queries for Reopening from Wilmington Yearly Meeting
- Wise Steps Forward, thoughts from Jim Le Shana, General Superintendent of Northwest Yearly Meeting
- Guidance on Gathering In-Person from the Unitarian Universalist Association, including recommendations and questions to consider regarding transitioning back to in-person worship.
Many events have been cancelled or moved online. Please check with local organizers regarding specifics.
Yearly Meeting Resources:
Many Yearly Meetings and associations are posting and sharing resources to support local churches and meetings as they make plans and decisions around worship, prevention, community, and pastoral care concerns relating to COVID-19. Here are some resources available as of this time (3/24/2020):
- Baltimore Yearly Meeting
- EFC – Eastern Region
- EFC – Mid America
- Friends General Conference
- Friends United Meeting newsletters and blog
- Indiana Yearly Meeting
- New England Yearly Meeting
- New York Yearly Meeting
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting
- Southeastern Yearly Meeting
- Western Yearly Meeting