Current Employment Opportunities
Seeking Advancement Managerjob description
Robin MohrExecutive Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org | (215) 241-7157
Robin Mohr has served as Executive Secretary of the Friends World Committee for Consultation Section of the Americas since 2011. Before FWCC, she worked for the California Child Care Resource & Referral Network, the Lasallian Education Fund and the American Red Cross. Robin began her career with three years in the international volunteer corps of the Fourth World Movement after receiving her Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (Regional Studies: Latin America) from Georgetown University. A native of California, she has also lived in Colombia, Mexico, France, and New York City. She and her husband Chris Mohr have two sons, now in high school and college. Her writing has been published in Friends Journal, Quaker Life, the USFW Advocate, the Carillon, and Western Friend magazines. She was a founding editor for the online Quaker magazine, QuakerQuaker.org.
Heather GosseOperations Manager email@example.com | (215) 241-7250
Heather Gosse brings a wide variety of experiences from the business, educational, and Quaker worlds to her position as Operations Manager. Heather is a member of Monteverde Friends Meeting in Costa Rica, where she lived for almost ten years. She has a B.A. in Economics from Oberlin College and a Master’s of Education from West Chester University. She taught middle school science for many years at Friends Select School, Monteverde Friends School and Wilmington Friends School. Before her time teaching, she worked as a small business manager and an economic research analyst.
In our office, she coordinates our newsletters and website, manages our bookkeeping, and works with our donor database. She also works with committees and program groups to coordinate the logistics of virtual and face-to-face meetings.
Karen Gregorio de CalderónCoordinator of the Program of the Committee of Latin American Friends firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen is an international consultant on topics related to business management and human development with a specialization in Teaching-Learning Methodologies (Planning, design and execution of training programs). Previously, she has worked with the European Union, Investment Mission of Taiwan, governmental and business entities in her home country, Guatemala, as well as charitable organizations. She is a member of Guatemala Holiness Yearly Meeting and lives in Guatemala.
Her main responsibility with FWCC is the coordination of events, providing personalized support to Latin American Friends to facilitate their participation and training.
FWCC Executive Committee
- David Shiner Clerk, Illinois Yearly Meeting email@example.com
- Benigno Sanchez-Eppler Assistant Clerk, New England Yearly Meeting
- M. Foote Lund Recording Clerk, Ohio Valley and Wilmington Yearly Meetings
- Charles Kleymeyer Assistant Recording Clerk, Baltimore Yearly Meeting
- Beverly Shull Treasurer, Ohio Yearly Meeting
- Robert Pierson Intermountain Yearly Meeting
- Bill Eagles North Carolina Fellowship of Friends
- Timoteo Choque Vargas INELA Bolivia
- Raúl Pérez Chacón El Salvador Yearly Meeting
- LaVonna Loesch Great Plains Yearly Meeting
- Otoniel Morales Soto Embajadores Monthly Meeting
- Nataly Moran Indiana Yearly Meeting
- Gayle Matson North Pacific Yearly Meeting
- Gloria Thompson New York Yearly Meeting
- Milena Villca Mamani Unión Boliviana Amigos
FWCC Section Contact
Asia and West Pacific Section
Europe and Middle East Section
Meet Friends face-to-face and heart-to-heart.