2008 Annual Meeting
April 3-6, 2008
Waycross Camp and Conference Center
Information & Resistration
- Registration form (150 KB PDF)
- Information sheet (34 KB PDF)
- Brochure ‘Annual Meeting at a Glance’ (81 KB PDF)
- Committee, Regional and Affiliated Organizations Reports (236 KB PDF, 36 pages)
- Queries and Worship at Annual Meeting (20 KB PDF, 2 pages)
- Program and Business agenda (166 KB PDF, 3 pages)
- Financial documents (315 KB PDF, 10 pages)
- Additional reports (147 KB PDF, 4 pages)
Hosted by Friends in Ohio Valley Yearly Meeting, the 2008 Section of the Americas Annual Meeting will be held at Waycross Episcopal Camp and Conference Center in Morgantown, Indiana, about 20 miles northeast of Bloomington in Brown County.
The Annual Meeting is the business meeting of Friends representing affiliated yearly meetings in the Americas and other interested Friends. It is also an opportunity for worship and fellowship with the wider Quaker world. Thus, business sessions, worship groups, regional meetings and workshops are open to all.
The keynote address will be offered by Rachel Stacy of Baltimore Yearly Meeting (listen to Rachel's address at the FWCC 70th Anniversary event). Rachel served on the 2005 World Gathering of Young Friends planning committee, and was one of the editors of Whispers of Faith: Young Friends Share their Experiences of Quakerism, published in 2005.
See who's registered (PDF)