The Data Coordinator is a 7 hour per week, part-time, non-exempt position that is directly responsible to the Executive Secretary and works as part of the small staff team in Philadelphia. This position interacts via telephone and email with individual Quakers, donors and meeting representatives. This position contributes to our Representative Engagement work, our directory of Quaker meetings in the Americas, and our fundraising. The duties of the Data Coordinator may vary, but include:
- Perform complex data entry of donations and contact information using DonorPerfect database
- Process and reconcile credit card and bank debit information with donors and with bank processor
- Merge and print thank you letters to donors
- Query and export lists and reports as requested
- Coordinate data collection through online and paper surveys
- Synchronize and maintain records in Constant Contact
- Update publications catalog and meeting directory information in custom database
- Update database records by monitoring multiple sources (newsletters, emails, phone contacts, returned mail)
- Suggest improvements on coding and cleaning data, and implement as approved
- Proficiency in MS Office and cloud-based data management required. Experience with Donor Perfect Online and Constant Contact preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team; and ask for help when needed.
- Discretion, integrity, and respect for confidentiality are essential.
- Competency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Spanish preferred.
- Strong numeric literacy with computational and analytical skills
- Familiarity with and sensitivity to the different branches of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).
This position is in salary range 3, $15-18 per hour.
The Friends World Committee for Consultation, founded in 1937, encourages fellowship among all the branches of the Religious Society of Friends. In the Americas, the Quaker community extends from the Arctic to the Andes, spanning a rich diversity of regional cultures, beliefs and styles of worship. FWCC Section of the Americas offers programs that unite Friends across the hemisphere through Spirit-led fellowship. For more information, visit www.fwccamericas.org.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 14, 2017. The preferred start date will be before the end of August 2017.